**PLEASE NOTE** online registration is not available. You must provide prerequisite information, complete all required documentation, and submit via fax or mail. To protect your sensitive personal information, please do not email forms/documentation.
The Bucket and Digger Truck Operations Instructor course provides experienced industry professionals with the knowledge, skills, and materials necessary to train bucket and digger truck operators on the safe use, inspection, and required maintenance of bucket trucks and digger derricks. During training, candidate instructors will utilize both company owned and TEEX Bucket and Digger Truck vehicles to perform skill testing, job-related simulations, and scenario driven aerial lift manipulation exercises. Candidate instructors will also have the opportunity to apply adult learning principles during practice presentations designed to build confidence and proficiency while utilizing newly developed facilitation skills and instructional materials.
Course Completion Requirements
- Complete the Student Qualification Form located in the resources section.
- Evidence of successful completion of the Bucket and Digger Truck Operations course or equivalent training verified by employer.
- In order to fully participate in all field work exercises, students will need the following equipment; hardhat, safety glasses, work boots, work gloves, and long-sleeve shirts.
- Once all proper documentation has been collected and/or completed it may be faxed to TEEX Customer Care at (979) 458-1426. If additional information is required, contact TEEX Customer Care personnel at (800) 723-3811.
All verifications and associated documentation must be completed a minimum of 14 business days prior to the start of class.
Participants should have experience driving same type and class vehicles used to operate and mobilize digger derricks and aerial equipment machinery.
TopicsApplicable OSHA and ANSI Standards +Hydraulic Systems Operations +Operator Certification Procedures +Operator Inspection and Maintenance Procedures +Safety Procedures for Hydraulic Tools +Unit Positioning
- Electric utilities
- Cable TV
- Anyone who operates aerial devices and digger derricks
- Anyone who certifies digger derrick and aerial operators
Continuing Education and Professional Credits2.4 CEUs