Putting It All Together was designed as an online activity for professionals in the semiconductor industry so that they may review and understand all of the sub-sets of the manufacturing process. The course provides an opportunity to follow the steps required to build an NMOS transistor by processing a silicon wafer using a specified recipe.
- Identify the steps required to build a NMOS transistor
- Place the steps in proper order
- Test the completed device
There are no prerequisites for this course.
TopicsMaterials+Device Fundamentals+Fabrication Issues+Quality and reliability issues
- New hires in the semiconductor fab
- Equipment technicians
- Wafer fab equipment operators
- Sales support
- Entry-level engineers
- Anyone interested in learning more about the semiconductor industry
The course fee entitles you to a 90-day subscription during which you can take the course at your own pace. The online course can be taken in sections of your choosing and does not have to be completed during any one session.
Call (800) 541-7149 for volume discounts and license options for your organization, or email us at email@example.com