The Applied Confined Space Safety course provides crucial life-saving information surrounding the identification and characteristics of confined space dangers and other associated hazards. During the course, students will review several case studies surrounding confined space regulations specific to the water and wastewater industry.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
TopicsHazards +Permits +Regulations +29 CFR Part 1910.146 OSHA Standard
- County/State/Federal Responders
- Construction industry professional
- Electric power industry professional
- Emergency Medical Service
- Environmental technicians
- Fire industry professional
- Industrial personnel
- Law enforcement professional
- Public works industry professional
- Telecommunications industry professional
- Water and wastewater industry professional
Continuing Education & Professional Credits0.8 CEUs
TCEQ licensed water operators+TCEQ licensed wastewater operators