The Water Operator Test Preparation online review provides prospective operators with an aid to help pass the licensing exam. The review covers a large variety of sample questions designed to help students assess areas of weakness where additional study may be needed. Once registered, participants have unlimited access to the site for 90 days.
NOTE: Once registered, participants will receive a confirmation email, a password for access to the course, and a required completion date.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Online Course Technical Requirements
- Broadband internet connection
- Recommended browser: Mozilla Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome 37 or higher
- Alternative browser: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari 7 or higher
- Apple Quicktime Player 10 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
- Adobe Flash 11 or higher
TopicsRules and Regulations+Safety+General Knowledge+Treatment/Production+Storage/Distribution+Disinfection+Math
This review is designed for personnel preparing to sit for the TCEQ Water Operator D license examination.