The Electrical Safety for Utilities online course provides students with information specific to the principles of electricity and related work environment safety hazards.
NOTE: Once registered, participants will receive a confirmation email, a password for access to the course, and a required completion date.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Online Course Technical Requirements
- Broadband internet connection
- Recommended browser: Mozilla Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome
37 or higher
- Alternative browser: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari
7 or higher
- Apple Quicktime Player 10 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
- Adobe Flash 11 or higher
TopicsIntroduction to Electricity+Electrical Hazards+Electrical Equipment+Electricity Safe Work Practices
Suggested AudienceThis course is designed to provide personnel who work on and around electrical equipment with safe work practices.