- Small classes with one-on-one, hands-on instruction
- State-of-the art EMS lab
- Day and night sections available to meet student work schedules
- Our national registry pass rate is greater than the national average
- Flexible clinical scheduling system with statewide sites
- Courses are eligible for VA benefits assistance (GI Bill®)
- Semester Credit Hours through American Council on Education (ACE Credit)
TEEX Paramedic Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP).