WBT007 - Quality Control Online Training - 2.00 Hours
Our most popular course is now available on the Web!!! The Semiconductor Processing Overview course is now available online. Sign up for this course today and learn at your own pace in the comfort of your home or office.
During this dynamic online learning experience, students will receive an introduction to very critical semiconductor processes including materials, device fundamentals, fabrication issues, quality issues and reliability issues.
GSA customers, please contact the division to register. Call 1-800-541-7149.
- Two types of customers involved in semiconductor manufacturing
- Purpose of statistical process control in semiconductor processing
- Customer expectations from semiconductor manufacturers
- Purpose of total quality control and SPC in integrated circuit design and fabrication
- Four main work groups within a typical fab
- Purpose of TQC and SPC in quality and reliability issues
- New hires in the semiconductor fab
- Equipment technicians
- Wafer fab equipment operators
- Sales support
- Entry-level engineers
- Anyone interested in learning more about the semiconductor industry
The course fee entitles you to a 90-day subscription during which you can take the course at your own pace. The online course can be taken in sections of your choosing and does not have to be completed during any one session.
Call 1-800-541-7149 for volume discounts and license options for your organization, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org