The myTEEX Student Portal gives you access to your TEEX information and offers you the ability to view your current courses, completed history as well as certificates at any time. Just make sure to have your own email address, as the TEEX portal will only link to one email address at a time. Launch into your online course directly from myTEEX Student Portal or complete the registration for that course you want to take!
How To Create An Account
Click on the following link to create your portal account:
Go to myTEEX Student Portal to begin
- Select the CREATE ACCOUNT button at the bottom right, use the email you currently have on file with TEEX.
- After providing all the required information click CREATE ACCOUNT at the bottom of the page.
- Next, you will receive an email with a verification code embedded in the link. Click on the link to verify your account.
- After verifying your account, you will then receive another message notifying you that you have successfully created your portal account.
- To view your TEEX training history, simply log into the portal by entering your email address (the one used to create your account) and password.
- Select SIGN IN.
- After signing in, you will be asked if you have taken TEEX courses, answer YES.
- On the next screen select CONTINUE. At this point, you will be able to view your TEEX history.