The myTEEX Student Portal offers you the ability to view your current courses, completed history as well as certificates at any time. Launch into your online course directly from myTEEX Student Portal or complete the registration for that course you want to take.
The myTEEX Student Portal gives you access to your TEEX information.
How To Create An Account
Click on the following link to create your portal account:
Go to myTEEX Student Portal to begin
- Select the CREATE ACCOUNT button at the bottom right, use the email you currently have on file with TEEX.
- After providing all the required information click CREATE ACCOUNT at the bottom of the page.
- Next, you will receive an email with a verification code embedded in the link. Click on the link to verify your account.
- After verifying your account, you will then receive another message notifying you that you have successfully created your portal account.
- To view your TEEX training history, simply log into the portal by entering your email address (the one used to create your account) and password.
- Select SIGN IN.
- After signing in, you will be asked if you have taken TEEX courses, answer YES.
- On the next screen select CONTINUE. At this point, you will be able to view your TEEX history.
Student Records Office
Phone: (979) 458-6833
1. I don’t see my history what do I do?
- If you do not see your history after logging in this means your TEEX history is not yet “mapped” to your portal account. We can help you with this, contact Student Records at (979) 458-6833 or by email at email@example.com
2. Some of my courses are displaying in my history but not all of them. I know I have taken more courses how do I get them to show up in my history?
- Usually this means you have duplicate records in the portal and we just need to combine them. We can help you with this, contact Student Records at (979) 458-6833 or by email us firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If the portal is unable to find me what do I do?
- This could mean we have multiple email addresses or no email address for you. We can help you with this, contact Student Records at (979) 458-6833 or by email at email@example.com
4. What is a TEEXID?
- Your TEEXID is as unique as you are. Your ID connects you to your student records and can be used to register for courses, among other benefits.
4. Why am I unable to print all my certificates?
- Some certificates may not be available to print for a class completed prior to September 2013, however we can help you with this, contact Student Records at (979) 458-6833 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Why can’t I login?
- What email address was used when you created your account. If you used your work email on a form in the class, but then used your personal email address when you created your student portal account our system will not know these are the same person. Please use the same email address.
- Make sure you are in the right place. Are you trying to login to take a class or to see your history and current classes?
- Did someone else enroll you for the course? If so it could be that only one email address was provided and our system will not be able to automatically find you. Please contact Student Records at (979) 458-6833 or by email at email@example.com .
6. Help, my account is locked!
- Be sure you completed the verification process. If you have completed the verification process and your account still displays as locked follow the directions on the login screen.