The OSHA Outreach Training Program is an integral part of occupational safety and health training. This voluntary program promotes workplace safety and health and makes workers more knowledgeable about workplace hazards and their rights.
Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainers deliver 10-hour and 30-hour outreach classes to workers in these areas for construction, general industry, maritime, and disaster site workers. Outreach trainers are responsible for following the most current OSHA Outreach Training Program Requirements.
Outreach Card Processing Information For Trainers
- To submit your Outreach Training Program Report, log into TEEX OSHA Outreach Trainer Portal.
- Outreach cards include a QR code on the back allowing employers and workers to scan and verify the authenticity of each card.
- Outreach cards are $8.00 per card.
- Replacement cards are $25.00 per card.
- OSHA publishes a list of OSHA-Authorized Trainers on the OSHA website. To be included, Trainers must opt-in through the TEEX OSHA Outreach Trainer Portal
If you have questions regarding your OSHA Outreach Training, please contact our Outreach Program:
(979) 645-6516 or [email protected].
How to Become a Trainer
Must have 5 years of safety experience in your chosen Industry.
Complete the Standards course for your chosen industry (completed within the last seven years)
Download the OSHA Trainer Course Prerequisite Verification Form (PVF). If you meet all required prerequisites, email the completed form and a copy of your Standards class certificate of completion to the TEEX Outreach Program.
Send Email [email protected]
If you are approved, you will receive an email with further instructions to complete the trainer course registration process.
Need to update your status?
My Outreach Trainer Card expired. Now what?
The trainer must retake the trainer course. The trainer course requires experience, and the applicable standards course (must have been taken within the last seven years) as the prerequisite.
Resources For OSHA Outreach Trainers
Keep up-to-date with all the latest OSHA-Authorized Outreach Trainer news by subscribing to our email newsletter.