This program aims to assist your technical staff and senior leadership in identifying areas of greatest cybersecurity risk to the organization. Unlike a traditional audit, our team works with you to understand your unique situation and perform a comprehensive assessment of the organization. This includes looking at IT infrastructure, policies, plans and training needs.
Our Customizable Services Include:
- Network vulnerability discovery
- Physical security evaluation
- Process and controls review
- Social engineering testing
- Network penetration testing
Reduce “low-hanging” fruit by identifying higher-risk vulnerabilities and broken processes that can help you bolster your organization’s information security posture.
The TEEX team have the experience, knowledge, skills, and tools to do the job right.
Vulnerability Assessment Deliverables
- Executive Summary
- Report detailing findings and recommendations based upon risk ranking
- Prioritization of remediation recommendations for high-risk findings
Compliance Review Deliverables
- Executive summary, summary of findings and recommendations
- Documentation detailing findings, providing actionable information
- Other documentation based on engagement
Who should get an assessment
Whether large or small, your organization should get an assessment as part of your due diligence to ensure a base level of information security.
Recurring reviews/assessments should occur as well, to ensure that processes are working as expected and where opportunities to further fortify your defenses may be.
- Oil and Gas Institutions
- Hospitals and Healthcare
- Financial Institutions
- Higher Education
- Local Government
- State and County Agencies
- Organizations Meeting Compliance
- School Districts