The facility overlooks the entrance to Offatts Bayou in Galveston, Texas. Today we center mostly on US Coast Guard regulated offshore training and other marine non-regulated classes. For the past 25 years, students have come to CMTS for various marine training.
- Fast Rescue Boat
- Oil Spill Control (Tactical and Operational)
- Proficiency in Survival Craft (Lifeboat)
- Sea Survival
- Marine Search and Rescue
- 14 vessel fleet
- 10,000 Sq. Ft. classroom building
- Maintenance shop
- Offshore launch/recovery Lifeboat Davit
- FRB launch/recovery Davit
- Oil Spill Response Trailer
8609 Teichman Rd.
Galveston, TX 77554