CEF001 – 4.00 Hours
TEEX-Internet Moodle Campus
Texas A&M University Systems Building
College Station, TX 77845
12:01 AM Friday, May 01, 2020
Central Daylight Time (CDT)
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
Firefighter Safety and Health initiative is a focal point of the current service. This course offers 4 CE credit hours, reviewing firefighter LODD, medical programs, wellness and fitness programs, and firefighter safety. This course offers an interactive practice session and a module quiz based off IFSTA Essentials of 7th edition. This course satisfies: NFPA 1001 4.1.1, 4.1.2, 4.2.4, 4.3.2, 4.3.3, 4.3.5, 4.3.10, 4.3.17
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
In order to successfully complete this course, you should have access to computer equipment meeting the following system requirements:
- Recommended screen resolution: 1280 x 1024
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768
- Broadband or high speed internet
- Latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari web browsers
- Latest version of Flash
- Latest version of Adobe Reader
Students are expected to use the Essentials of Firefighting, 7th Edition Manual
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Firefighter Safety and Health
- Firefighter Medical Programs
- Firefighter Wellness and Fitness Programs
Individuals seeking continuing education in the fire service.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 4.00 hours – Texas Commission of Fire Protection (TCFP)
- State Firefighters’ and Fire Marshals’ Association of Texas (SFFMA)