MGT906 – 40.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
Enhance your instructional skills and prepare to deliver FEMA’s Incident Command Systems (ICS) curriculum. While ICS-100 and ICS-200 courses are addressed, the major emphasis is on ICS-300 and ICS-400.
You will learn from training professionals how to use adult-learning techniques to get the best out of the classes you teach. You will develop and deliver a training module during the course.
- IS-100.b, FEMA Introduction to the Incident Command System, ICS-100
- IS-200.b, FEMA Incident Command System for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents, ICS-200
- ICS-300, Intermediate Incident Command System for Expanding Incidents
- ICS-400 Advanced Incident Command System for Command and General Staff, Complex Incidents and MACS
- IS-700.a, Introduction to the National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- IS-800.b, National Response Framework (NRF), An Introduction
- G0191, Emergency Operations Center/ICS Interface
- Formal instructor training (M-410, National Wildland Coordinating Group Facilitative Instructor, EMI Master Trainer Program, E-0141, Instructional Presentation and Evaluation Skills, Office for Domestic Preparedness Instructor Course, or equivalent)
Course Completion Requirements
Score a minimum of 75 % on Post-Test and participate in all course activities.
Participants Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
Students must attend all sessions and participate in all course activities
- ICS-300, Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents
- ICS-400, Advanced ICS
- ICS-402, Overview for Executives/Senior Officials G402
- G191, Incident Command System/Emergency Operations Center Interface
- ICS-100, Introduction to the Incident Command System
- ICS-200, ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- Any individuals that may have responsibility for conducting ICS training in their local jurisdiction.
- Maximum number of participants: 25
- Minimum number of participants: 20
- For DHS/FEMA Funded Courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 878-8900