WWW502 – 16.00 Hours
|Details Buttons||Dates||Location||Class||Price||Register Buttons|
|Details||10/25/23 – 10/26/23||League City, TX||EU WWW502 174||$430.00||Register|
|Details||11/15/23 – 11/16/23||San Antonio, TX||EU WWW502 175||$430.00||Register|
|Details Backflow Prevention Assembly T||01/24/24 – 01/25/24||Seabrook, TX||EU WWW502 173||$430.00||Register|
|Details Backflow Prevention Assembly T||05/15/24 – 05/16/24||Conroe, TX||EU WWW502 177||$430.00||Register|
|Details||07/17/24 – 07/18/24||Lufkin, TX||EU WWW502 172||$430.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
**PLEASE NOTE** This course has been approved by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) to fulfill 16 credit hours in the following operator license area(s):
– Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester Operator License
The Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester 16-Hour Continuing Education course utilizes the TEEX Mobile Backflow trailer to provide students with TCEQ-required hands-on training opportunities designed to help each apply test procedures specific with Backflow Prevention Assemblies for the licensed Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Participant Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 100% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed.
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
- Double check valve assembly / DC
- Hydraulic principles effecting test procedures
- Limiting Tester’s Liability / NIIO
- Mechanical operation of backflow prevention assemblies
- Pressure vacuum breaker assembly / PVB
- Reduced pressure principle assembly / RPZ
- Spill-resistant vacuum breaker assembly / SVB
- Hands-on practice of test procedures
This course is designed for individuals wishing to obtain a Plumbing Inspector’s license and other licensee holders to include, BPAT, CSI, Water Operator, and Landscape Irrigators.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 16.00 hours – Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)