AWR174 – 13.00 Hours
|EC AWR174 120||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
Cyber Ethics is designed to teach students the proper techniques with which to approach the difficult ethical dilemmas that arise from using the modern Internet. In addition to providing students with the skills to assess future ethical dilemmas for themselves, Cyber Ethics also looks at some of the more pressing concerns related to Internet usage today.
Two credit hours through ACE are provided only if all three courses within the Online for Everyone – Non-Technical (Cyber 101) track are completed.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- Current browser (i.e., Internet Explorer or, Firefox, Safari)
- To prevent issues during your online course, please be sure that your web browser is updated to the latest version.
- Pop-ups must be enabled.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or higher
- Adobe Flash 188.8.131.52 or higher
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Overview and terminology
- Intellectual property
- Professional codes of ethics
- Freedom of Speech on the internet
- Issues related to ethical hacking
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 1.30 IACET CEUs
- 2.00 hours – ACE
In order to receive the full two credit hours, all three classes in the Cybersecurity for Everyone track must be successfully completed.
After registering for this online course, you will receive an email with instructions for getting started. If you do not receive a confirmation within one hour, please contact us.
- For DHS/FEMA Funded Courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 541-7149