AWR177 – 13.00 Hours
TEEX-Internet Moodle Campus
Texas A&M University Systems Building
College Station, TX 77845
12:01 AM Wednesday, January 01, 2020
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 541-7149 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
This is an intermediate level course covering topics on information assets, identifying risks, and management processes highlighting best principles and practices. It will provide training on information risk-related tools and technologies (such as asset evaluation, business impact analysis, risk identification, risk quantification, risk response, security policies, and compliance) for better understanding of potential threats and vulnerabilities in business online, and learning to adopt levels of security measures and best practices.
Two credit hours through ACE are provided only if all three courses within the Online for Business Professionals (Cyber 301) track are completed.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- Current browser (i.e., Internet Explorer or, Firefox, Safari)
- To prevent issues during your online course, please be sure that your web browser is updated to the latest version.
- Pop-ups must be enabled.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or higher
- Adobe Flash 22.214.171.124 or higher
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Broadband connection recommended.
- Introduction to Information Security Risk Management
- Asset evaluation and Business Impact Analysis
- Risk identification
- Risk quantification
- Risk response development and control
- Security policy, compliance, and business continuity
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 2.00 hours – ACE
In order to receive the full two credit hours, all three classes in the Cybersecurity for Business Professionals track must be successfully completed.
After registering for this online course, you will receive an email with instructions for getting started. If you do not receive a confirmation within one hour, please contact us.
- For DHS/FEMA Funded Courses, please contact email@example.com or call (800) 541-7149