EPP311 – 96.00 Hours
|Details||09/06/22 – 11/04/22||Bryan, TX||IS EPP311 9||$2600.00||Register|
|Details||02/06/23 – 04/14/23||Bryan, TX||IS EPP311 10||$3200.00||Register|
|Details||09/05/23 – 11/03/23||Bryan, TX||IS EPP311 11||$3200.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
The Level 3 Electric Power Lineworker Apprenticeship Program course is designed to provide participants with intermediate knowledge and skills of utility work. Topics covered will include rubber gloving on three-phase systems and overhead and underground system maintenance. Three-phase transformer connections, meters, and installation will also be covered.
TEEX Certification/Licensing Requirement
Participants must provide evidence of completion of the TEEX Level 1 (EPP111) and Level 2 (EPP211) Electric Power Lineworker Apprenticeship Program course or equivalent training listed below. This prerequisite may be accomplished by uploading a copy of the documents during registration using the TEEX Student Portal. Once received and approved, the participant will be notified by email they have met all prerequisites and have been added to the class roster. All documentation is due at least 14 business days prior to the start of class.
Approved equivalent training:
- Wood Pole Climbing Techniques (EPP001)
- Bucket and Digger Truck Operations (EPP025)
- Electric Power Overhead Line Construction (EPP031)
- Single Phase Transformers, Regulators, and Capacitors (EPP226)
- Electric Power Hotline Training – Single Phase Systems (EPP039)
- Underground Electrical Systems (EPP006)
Course Completion Requirements
Student Must Provide
- Body belt
- Personal fall arrest system with a secondary safety device
- Climbing boots
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses
- Rubber gloves with protectors
- Work gloves
- Long-sleeved shirt
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Rubber Gloving II: Three-Phase Systems
- Overhead and Underground System Maintenance
- Three-Phase Transformer Connections, Meters, and Installation
This course is designed for electric power personnel who are seeking completion of the third year of the 4-year apprenticeship training program approved by the Department of Labor.
Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center
Phone: | Toll-Free: (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811