LET321 – 24.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Institute for Law Enforcement and Protective Services Excellence at (800) 423-8433 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
New course coming soon!
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Participant must have hold a currently active Texas Jailer license
- Participant must never had a license or certificate issued by TCOLE suspended or revoked
- Participant must not be prohibited by State or Federal law or rule from attending training related to fireams or from possessing a firearm
Please fax documents to (877) 289-9715 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks prior to class start date.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process, and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. The course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirement, for example, a field exercise that cannot be missed.
Participants in a TCOLE credit course must complete the class in its entirety to receive TCOLE credit.
- Use of Force and the Law
- Firearms Safety Procedures
- Shooting Fundamentals
- Course of Fire
- Texas corrections officers whose duties require carrying a firearm
Institute for Law Enforcement and Protective Services Excellence
Phone: (979) 845-6677 | Toll-Free: (800) 423-8433