LNG101 – 16.00 Hours
|Details||10/26/21 – 10/27/21||College Station, TX||FP LNG101 108||$1995.00||Register|
|Details||11/16/21 – 11/17/21||College Station, TX||FP LNG101 109||$1995.00||Register|
|Details||12/01/21 – 12/02/21||College Station, TX||FP LNG101 110||$1995.00||Register|
|Details||01/24/22 – 01/25/22||College Station, TX||FP LNG101 113||$1995.00||Register|
|Details||02/08/22 – 02/09/22||College Station, TX||FP LNG101 114||$1995.00||Register|
|Details||03/01/22 – 03/02/22||College Station, TX||FP LNG101 115||$1995.00||Register|
|Details||04/12/22 – 04/13/22||College Station, TX||FP LNG101 116||$1995.00||Register|
|Details||09/27/22 – 09/28/22||College Station, TX||FP LNG101 117||$1995.00||Register|
|Details||10/18/22 – 10/19/22||College Station, TX||FP LNG101 118||$1995.00||Register|
|Details||11/08/22 – 11/09/22||College Station, TX||FP LNG101 119||$1995.00||Register|
|Details||12/05/22 – 12/06/22||College Station, TX||FP LNG101 120||$1995.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
The Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Spill Control & Fire Suppression course provides you with the information, training, and practical experience necessary to safely respond to and control liquefied natural gas spills and fires. The course content is delivered using a combination of classroom presentation and hands-on training.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Course Attire/Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- For field exercises, TEEX will provide participants PPE compliant to the Level 4 requirements in the Student Safety Manual
- For classroom activities, participants must wear full length pants, closed-toe shoes, and short sleeve / long sleeve shirts (no sleeveless shirts)
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed.
Due to the strenuous nature of class activities, you should secure a professional evaluation of your physical condition prior to enrolling in this course.
- LNG characteristics and behavior
- Behavior of confined and unconfined LNG spills on land and water
- LNG vapor cloud behavior and control techniques
- Use of high expansion foam for LNG vapor and fire control
- Use of dry chemical agents for suppression of LNG pool fires
- Individuals involved in the production, storage, or transportation of LNG
- Individuals who may be called upon to respond to an LNG incident
Class Location and Travel Information
Classes are conducted in Building #25 at
Brayton Fire Training Field
1595 Nuclear Science Road
College Station, TX
The Bryan-College Station Convention and Visitors Bureau maintains a list of local hotels.
If you have trouble registering through the online registration system, contact the Marine Firefighting Program at (979) 845-1152 or Cynthia.Ford@teex.tamu.edu.
Phone: (979) 845-1158 | Toll-Free: (979) 845-3831
- Credit Card – Complete online registration or call (979) 845-2130
- Purchase Order – Complete online registration and send a copy of PO documentation within 48 hours to Christy.firstname.lastname@example.org