LNG103 – 8.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, this course can be scheduled to meet your specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
The Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Spill Control & Fire Suppression course provides you with the information, training, and practical experience necessary to safely respond to and control liquefied natural gas spills and fires. The course content is delivered using a combination of classroom presentation and hands-on training. The custom designed curriculum is based on the needs of the client. The 8 to 40 hour curriculum could include basic, intermediate, or advanced level classroom lecture and/or field exercises.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Course Attire/Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- For field exercises, TEEX will provide participants PPE compliant to the Level 4 requirements in the ESTI Student Safety Manual
- For classroom activities, participants must wear full length pants, closed-toe shoes, and short sleeve / long sleeve shirts (no sleeveless shirts)
The student attendance requirements for this course is based upon the needs of the client and is communicated to the students during the class.
Due to the strenuous nature of class activities, you should secure a professional evaluation of your physical condition prior to enrolling in this course.
- LNG characteristics and behavior
- Behavior of confined and unconfined LNG spills on land and water
- LNG vapor cloud behavior and control techniques
- Use of high expansion foam for LNG vapor and fire control
- Use of dry chemical agents for suppression of LNG pool fires
- Individuals involved in the production, storage, or transportation of LNG
- Individuals who may be called upon to respond to an LNG incident