MAP001 – 8.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, this course can be scheduled to meet your specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Knowledge Engineering at (800) 541-7149 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Introduction to total productive maintenance as a component of the overall company’s ability to achieve its capacity to meet customer demand
- An overview of TPM (What it is and why it is needed?)
- Preparation for TPM (management commitment, promotion of the concept, and training in the principles).
- The planning process (goals and policies)
- The implementation stage of the process (forming a master plan, evaluation of the impact on customers and suppliers, conducting a workplace organization event, developing an equipment baseline, measuring equipment performance, testing equipment used to perform a baseline and for troubleshooting equipment efficiencies, data collection and analysis)
- Calculating Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) as a measure of maintenance operations
- Developing an improvement plan for equipment
- Establishing an autonomous maintenance program
- Stabilization of a TPM program (monitoring processes, continuous improvement, refining maintenance processes, expanding the program).
- Sharing best practices
- Establishing strategic management practices (PM, PdM, RCM)
- Establishment of a maintenance management program
Manufacturing managers, supervisors, and maintenance workers.
Please call customer service for more information about Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) or to have a course offered onsite at (800) 541-7149 or email us email@example.com