OSH311 – 24.00 Hours
|Details||04/03/23 – 04/05/23||San Antonio, TX||OS OSH311 341||$680.00||Register|
|Details||04/18/23 – 04/20/23||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||OS OSH311 335||$680.00||Register|
|Details||05/02/23 – 05/04/23||Mesquite, TX||OS OSH311 344||Register|
|Details||06/06/23 – 06/08/23||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||OS OSH311 336||$680.00||Register|
|Details||06/20/23 – 06/22/23||San Antonio, TX||OS OSH311 342||$680.00||Register|
|Details||06/20/23 – 06/22/23||Mesquite, TX||OS OSH311 343||$680.00||Register|
|Details||07/25/23 – 07/27/23||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||OS OSH311 337||$680.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
The Fall Protection (OSHA #3115) course covers the OSHA Fall Protection Standard for construction and an overview of fall protection methods. Course topics include principles of fall protection, components and limitations of fall arrest systems, and OSHA Standards and policies regarding fall protection. Students will participate in workshops demonstrating the inspection and use of fall protection equipment, residential construction fall protection, training requirements, and developing a fall protection program. Upon course completion, students will have the ability to assess compliance with the OSHA Fall Protection Standard, evaluate installed passive systems and fall arrest systems, and develop and implement fall protection plans.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Participant Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
- Responsibility for Fall Protection
- Conventional Fall Protection Methods
- Fall Arrest
- Nonconventional Solutions for Fall Systems
- Training Programs
- Assessing Compliance with Fall Protection Standards
- Compliance of Installed Passive Systems
- Compliance of Fall Arrest Systems
- Evaluating Fall Protection Plans
- Compliance of Residential Fall Protection
- Compliance of Non-Residential Roof Construction
- Fall Protection for General Industry
- GSA contract number: GS-02F-0003P. GSA customers, to register please contact email@example.com or call (800) 723-3811
Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center
Phone: | Toll-Free: (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811