PER211 – 16.00 Hours
|Details||06/13/23 – 06/14/23||Mobile, AL||FP PER211 1172||Register|
|Details||06/21/23 – 06/22/23||Arlington, TX||FP PER211 1159||Register|
|Details||06/28/23 – 06/29/23||San Diego, CA||FP PER211 1170||Register|
|Details||07/06/23 – 07/07/23||Upper Marlboro, MD||FP PER211 1177||Register|
|Details||07/18/23 – 07/19/23||Hahnville, LA||FP PER211 1164||Register|
|Details||08/08/23 – 08/09/23||Fort Defiance, AZ||FP PER211 1157||Register|
|Details||08/15/23 – 08/16/23||Tacoma, WA||FP PER211 1169||Register|
|Details||08/23/23 – 08/24/23||Highland Heights, KY||FP PER211 1171||Register|
|Details||08/29/23 – 08/30/23||Oklahoma City, OK||FP PER211 1146||Register|
|Details||09/06/23 – 09/07/23||West Monroe, LA||FP PER211 1178||Register|
|Details||09/12/23 – 09/13/23||Nashville, TN||FP PER211 1175||Register|
|Details||09/19/23 – 09/20/23||Monroeville, PA||FP PER211 1185||Register|
|Details||10/10/23 – 10/11/23||El Paso, TX||FP PER211 1181||Register|
|Details||10/17/23 – 10/18/23||Fort Stockton, TX||FP PER211 1189||Register|
|Details||10/17/23 – 10/18/23||Milwaukee, WI||FP PER211 1190||Register|
|Details||11/14/23 – 11/15/23||Abilene, TX||FP PER211 1182||Register|
|Details||11/28/23 – 11/29/23||Corpus Christi, TX||FP PER211 1183||Register|
|Details||12/05/23 – 12/06/23||Houston, TX||FP PER211 1184||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Participants Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed
The following online courses are recommended for participants to complete:
- Basic EMS Concepts for CBRNE Events (AWR-111-W)
- WMD/Terrorism Awareness for Emergency Responders (AWR-160-W)
- Planning and Preparing for the Hazardous/Active Threat Environment
- Identifying and Responding to a Hazardous/Active Threat Environment using the RAPID-Care algorithm
- Personal protective measures and equipment for the Hazardous/Active Threat Environment
- Identifying and caring for victims exposed to a Chemical, Biological, Radiological/Nuclear (CBRN) agent
- Decontamination of victims exposed to a Chemical, Biological, Radiological/Nuclear (CBRN) agent
- Triage and medical care of casualties during a CBRNE incident, Complex Coordinated Terrorist Attack or Active Shooter/Hostile Event
Disciplines include, but are not limited to:
- Fire Services
- Law Enforcement (LE)
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Hospital personnel, physicians, and nurses
- Public Health Services
- Public Works (PW)
- Emergency Management Organizations
- City, county, state, federal medical
- Private Industry
- Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT)
- Medical Reserve Corps
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
Note: Live Online Instructor-Led (webinar) courses are not eligible for TCOLE credit.
- Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- Emergency Nurses Association (ENA)
- American Academy of Family Practitioners (AAFP)
As part of a Department of Homeland Security/ Federal Emergency Management Agency (DHS/FEMA) funded Homeland Security National Training Program Cooperative Agreement this course is provided at no cost to your jurisdiction.
Continuing Education Credits
ENA continuing education credit is approved by the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA), an accredited approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.Course Delivery Dates
Course Delivery Dates
Course delivery dates are at the discretion of the requesting agents or jurisdiction and must be consecutive.
An interested jurisdiction/agency contacts their respective State Administrative Agency Training Point of Contact (SAA TPOC) to request a National Training and Education Division (NTED) instructor-led course. It is then at the SAA TPOC’s discretion to approve or not approve the training request. If the SAA TPOC agrees to the training request, he/she contacts the training partner directly with information about the specific course to schedule, the number of participants interested in attending the course, and a listing of preferred dates.
- GSA contract number: GS-07F-0357V. GSA customers, to register please contact [email protected] or call (866) 878-8900.
- For DHS/FEMA Funded Courses, please contact [email protected] or call (866) 878-8900
EMS/Public Health Customer Care
Phone: (979) 314-1120 | (979) 458-3453
Email: [email protected]