SAF630 – 10.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
The OSHA 10-hour Outreach Training for the Construction Industry course provides students with a basic safety and health knowledge to include OSHA policies, procedures, and standards. Special emphasis is placed on those areas that are most hazardous. Upon completion of this course, a wallet card will be issued certifying that the student has completed 10 hours of OSHA training for Construction Industry.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Introduction to OSHA
- OSHA Focus Four
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Stairways and Ladders
- Confined Space Entry
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoist, Elevators and Conveyors
- Material Handling Storage and Use
- Tools – Hand and Power
- Construction Forman
- General Laborers
- GSA contract number: GS-02F-0003P. GSA customers, to register please contact email@example.com or call (800) 723-3811