WWW304 – 17.00 Hours
|Details||09/27/22 – 09/29/22||Bryan, TX||EU WWW304 107||$570.00||Register|
|Details||11/08/22 – 11/10/22||Mesquite, TX||EU WWW304 111||$570.00||Register|
|Details||02/14/23 – 02/16/23||San Antonio, TX||EU WWW304 109||$570.00||Register|
|Details||03/07/23 – 03/09/23||Bryan, TX||EU WWW304 108||$570.00||Register|
|Details||04/04/23 – 04/06/23||San Angelo, TX||EU WWW304 113||$570.00||Register|
|Details||05/02/23 – 05/04/23||Mesquite, TX||EU WWW304 112||$570.00||Register|
|Details||07/18/23 – 07/20/23||Anson, TX||EU WWW304 114||$570.00||Register|
|Details||08/15/23 – 08/17/23||San Antonio, TX||EU WWW304 110||$570.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
**PLEASE NOTE** This course has been approved by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) to fulfill 17 credit hours in the following operator license area(s):
– Onsite Sewage Facility Operator License
The OSSF – Site Evaluator course not only prepares students to sit for the On-Site Sewage Facilities Site Evaluator license exam, it provides participants with the fundamental knowledge necessary to determine a site’s suitability for a particular system. Students are provided with in-depth information surrounding the proper conduct of a site evaluation, skills requirements, pre-construction site assessments, and soil evaluations for multiple types of OSSF systems. Once students successfully complete the course, a proctored TCEQ OSSF Site Evaluator licensing examination will be administered.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
TCEQ Licensing Requirements
- Participants are required by TCEQ to provide documented evidence of a current Installer II license, Designated Representative license, Professional Engineer license, Professional Sanitarian license, Certified Professional Soil Scientist, or Professional Geoscientist license in the soil science discipline.
- Once registered, participants are required to submit a licensing application using the TCEQ eApplication site along with a copy of the TEEX course registration confirmation. Once received, TCEQ will provide the student with a conditional approval letter permitting the student to sit for the licensing exam administered at the conclusion of the class. A copy of the letter along with documented evidence as noted above must be uploaded to the TEEX Student Portal for review at least 14 days prior to the beginning of the class. Once received and approved, the participant will be notified by email that they have met all requirements necessary to sit for the examination.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 100% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed.
- OSSF rules and regulations
- Site evaluation
- Soil evaluation
- Technical and operating issues
- Water/Wastewater Industry Professionals
- Utilities Industry Professionals
- OSSF licensees
- OSSF Designated Representative
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 17.00 hours – Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)