WWW353 – 1.00 Hours
|IS WWW353 135||$25.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
The Excavation Safety Awareness for Utilities online course provides participants with best practices surrounding protection measures specific to excavation hazards.
NOTE: Once registered, participants will receive a confirmation email, a password for access to the course, and a required completion date.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Online Course Technical Requirements
- Broadband internet connection
- Recommended browser: Mozilla Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome 37 or higher
- Alternative browser: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari 7 or higher
- Apple Quicktime Player 10 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
- Adobe Flash 11 or higher
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Job Site Excavation Hazards
- Importance of Excavation Safety
- Planning for Excavation
- Excavation Safe Work Practices
This course is designed for personnel to better recognize excavation job site hazards and methods to protect yourself and others.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- .20 IACET CEUs
- 1.00 hours – TCEQ licensed water operators
- 1.00 hours – TCEQ licensed wastewater operators
- 1.00 hours – TCEQ licensed Underground Storage Tank (UST) On-Site Supervisors
- 1.00 hours – TCEQ On-site Sewage Facility (OSSF) License