WWW353 – 1.00 Hours
TEEX-Internet Moodle Campus
Texas A&M University Systems Building
College Station, TX 77845
12:01 AM Friday, May 01, 2020
Central Daylight Time (CDT)
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
The Excavation Safety Awareness for Utilities online course provides participants with best practices surrounding protection measures specific to excavation hazards.
NOTE: Once registered, participants will receive a confirmation email, a password for access to the course, and a required completion date.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Online Course Technical Requirements
- Broadband internet connection
- Recommended browser: Mozilla Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome 37 or higher
- Alternative browser: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari 7 or higher
- Apple Quicktime Player 10 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
- Adobe Flash 11 or higher
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Job Site Excavation Hazards
- Importance of Excavation Safety
- Planning for Excavation
- Excavation Safe Work Practices
This course is designed for personnel to better recognize excavation job site hazards and methods to protect yourself and others.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 0.20 CEUs
- 1.00 hours – TCEQ licensed water operators
- 1.00 hours – TCEQ licensed wastewater operators
- 1.00 hours – TCEQ licensed Underground Storage Tank (UST) On-Site Supervisors
- 1.00 hours – TCEQ On-site Sewage Facility (OSSF) License