WWW356 – 1.00 Hours
|IS WWW356 136||$25.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
The Lockout/Tagout for Utilities online course provides students with critical information surrounding the unexpected energizing or startup of machines or equipment as well as the release of stored energy that could result in the severe injury or death of an employee. Once the course is completed, participants will have a better understanding of how hazards associated with lockout/tagout can be reduced and best practices to help save lives and prevent injuries in the workplace.
NOTE: Once registered, participants will receive a confirmation email, a password for access to the course, and a required completion date.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Online Course Technical Requirements
- Broadband internet connection
- Recommended browser: Mozilla Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome 37 or higher
- Alternative browser: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari 7 or higher
- Apple Quicktime Player 10 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
- Adobe Flash 11 or higher
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Introduction to Lockout/Tagout
- Power Control
- Lockout/Tagout Equipment
- Lockout/Tagout Indicators
- Lockout/Tagout Procedures
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- .10 IACET CEUs
- 1.00 hours – TCEQ licensed Landscape Irrigators
- 1.00 hours – TCEQ licensed water operators
- 1.00 hours – TCEQ licensed wastewater operators
- 1.00 hours – TCEQ licensed Underground Storage Tank (UST) On-Site Supervisors
- 1.00 hours – TCEQ On-site Sewage Facility (OSSF) License