Meritize Student Loans
TEEX offers students the option of paying for the following TEEX programs through Meritize Student Loans. With a Meritize loan, you can enhance your credit evaluation and improve your loan options by sharing your academic profile. Providing your transcript — whether high school, partial or full college or previous skills-based school experience lets you get credit for your merit and fund your education. You are not required to be an “A” student, have good credit, or have a cosigner.
Phone: (979) 209-0859
Programs approved to receive Meritize funding are:
- Basic Peace Officer
- EMT Fast-paced/EMT Slow-paced
- Paramedic Fast-paced/Paramedic Slow-paced
- Recruit Fire Academy Face-to-Face
- Recruit Fire Academy Online
- Heavy Equipment Operator for Ordnance Workers
- Lineworker Academy
- Unexploded Ordnance Technician Level One
At this time these are the only courses approved with Meritize.
How to Apply
- Apply for your student loan at apply.meritize.com.
- Once you are approved for a loan you will then be contacted by a Meritize loan officer. You will have 30 days to review and accept the loan offer.
How to utilize your loan in conjunction with VA Benefits
If you are a veteran and would like to use a loan in conjunction with your veteran benefits we require you to contact TEEX Veteran Services Office at (979) 458-7796 or email@example.com
* Available to U.S. Citizens Only
** Meritize is an independent loan company not affiliated with TEEX or The Texas A&M University System.