As required by House Bill 1016, 76th Legislature, Regular Session, The Texas A&M University System will make all reports required by law available in the electronic format. Below is a list of all of the required reports.
Some of the reports listed below require Adobe Acrobat; therefore, you must have the latest version of the Adobe Reader plug-in, which you can download free from Adobe. In addition, some reports are links to external sites that contain the necessary information.
- TEEX Affirmative Action Plan This affirmative action plan provides a statement of the principles and policies, which commit TEEX to equal employment opportunity, and assesses the utilization of women and minorities in all groups and all levels of the workforce.
- Investment Reports
- Legislative Appropriations Requests
- Minutes of the Governing Board
- Operating Budgets
- TEEX Strategic Plan FY 2018
- TAMUS Annual Financial Report
The Texas A&M University System Annual Financial Report is available online. The accompanying notes are an integral part of the financial statements. For a complete presentation of TEEX, the system combined report including the notes should be reviewed along with the member report.