The TEEX Certified Water Professional (CWP) Recognition Program recognizes individual achievement and training expertise within the water and wastewater industry.
The Program awards the CWP designation to senior industry professionals who complete over 250 hours of specialized training through TEEX.
Earning a water or wastewater certificate demonstrates to employees and supervisors that you have completed a well-rounded education in your profession and attained the key safety knowledge and skills to protect yourself and your crew in this challenging profession.
- Basic Wastewater Operations (WWW101)
- Wastewater Treatment (WWW102)
- Wastewater Collection (WWW103)
- Operation of Activated Sludge Plants (WWW104)
- Industrial Pretreatment (WWW115)
- Wastewater Laboratory (WWW105)
- Water Utilities Management (WWW280)
- Pump & Motor Maintenance (WWW203)
- Water Utilities Safety (WWW201)
- Water Utilities Calculations (WWW200)
- Identification of Microorganisms (WWW205)
- Wastewater Technology (WWW106)
NOTE: Up to 1/2 of the courses may be transferred/accepted from another training provider approved by TEEX.
You may also be interested in
Infrastructure and Safety
Customer Care Center
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (800) 723-3811