TEEX is proud to announce that we are a NREMT Advanced Practical Exam site. We are able to accommodate Advanced EMT, and Paramedic exams.
National Registry requires students to register by Friday two weeks prior to the start date of the exam. No late registrations will be accepted. Cut off date may vary due to holiday, we suggest verification with our office. No refunds or transfers once roster is submitted to National Registry.
To take the National Registry Exam you must have completed the didactic portion of your Advanced EMT or Paramedic class.
*Exam is limited to 22 candidates.
- Please have your Psychomotor Authorization to Test (PATT) number available when you call.
- Call (979) 217-6579 to register.
- For other registration questions please call the TEEX EMS Program at (979) 217-6579.
- Paramedic and Advanced EMT (All Skills) – $350
- Per Skill – $75.00
TEEX Brayton Fire Training Field
TEEX Emergency Operations Training Center (building 95)
1595 Nuclear Science Rd
College Station, TX 77843
Click here for map
- Payment is DUE upon Registration. We will not be able to accept payment at the test site.
- To take the National Registry Exam you must have a Psychomotor Authorization to Test (PATT) number.
- You will be required to bring a governmentally issued picture ID (driver’s license), #2 pencils and food (snacks, drinks, etc). Lunch is NOT provided. You will not be allowed to leave the facility for any reason once the testing process begins.
- Please note the doors to the testing facility will be locked at 8:00. You should report at least (15) minutes prior to find a seat.