WBT017 - Probe, Assembly, & Final Test Online Training - 2.00 Hours
Our most popular course is now available on the Web!!! The Semiconductor Processing Overview course is now available online. Sign up for this course today and learn at your own pace in the comfort of your home or office.
During this dynamic online learning experience, students will receive an introduction to very critical semiconductor processes including materials, device fundamentals, fabrication issues, quality issues and reliability issues.
GSA customers, please contact the division to register. Call 1-800-541-7149.
- The purpose of the wafer-probe test
- The key components of the wafer-probe test system
- Three methods used to locate defective die on a wafer
- The critical parameters associated with wafer-probe test
- The purpose of assembly
- The major steps of the assembly process
- The critical parameters associated with assembly
- The purpose of final device testing
- The key components of a typical device final test system
- The final test process
- The critical parameters associated with final device testing
- New hires in the semiconductor fab
- Equipment technicians
- Wafer fab equipment operators
- Sales support
- Entry-level engineers
- Anyone interested in learning more about the semiconductor industry
The course fee entitles you to a 90-day subscription during which you can take the course at your own pace. The online course can be taken in sections of your choosing and does not have to be completed during any one session.
Call 1-800-541-7149 for volume discounts and license options for your organization, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org