Properly operating an emergency vehicle is critical for officer and public safety, as well as, agency liability reduction. This course is designed to train experienced instructors to deliver the Emergency Vehicle Operators course (EVOC) to their peers. This class is a realistic, high-stress, driving program that offers the participant 40 hours of actual driving time. The course curriculum was designed with input from the Texas Municipal League - Intergovernmental Risk Pool (TML_IRP) training and risk reduction staff.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) requirements Course #78021.
Please fax documents to (979) 862-2788 or send an email to email@example.com two weeks prior to class start date.
- Provide a suitable emergency vehicle in excellent working condition. Maximum of 2 participants per vehicle.
- Vehicle must be equipped with heavy-duty suspension and be in good mechanical condition
- Two spare tires are required during driving exercises. Seriously worn tires are considered hazardous and may not be allowed during exercises.
TopicsCivil and criminal liabilities +Driving exercises +Highway response driving +Mechanics of driver control +Night driving +Vehicle dynamics +Wet surface driving
- Experienced drivers capable of operating a motor vehicle under stressful conditions and have experience as an instructor
Law Enforcement and Security Training
Phone: (979) 845-6677 | Tollfree: (800) 423-8433
- If paying by purchase order or check please fill out the required registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (979) 862-2788.
- Certificate of successful completion valid five years from date of completion.