Are you looking for a new career path? This course is designed to provide participants with the concepts and skills necessary of a non-commissioned security officer in the State of Texas. The online course delivers Texas Private Security Bureau approved curriculum for non-commissioned security officers, including roles and responsibilities of security officers, legal aspects of security work, security communications, and response to emergencies and safety hazards. The practices taught in this course may be superseded by your agency's departmental policy.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) requirements for Course #6016.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- This course must be completed within a 90 day time period. The completion period begins once course registration has taken place.
- To complete this course you are required to have a computer with internet access.
- Broadband internet connection
- Current browser
- Recommended: Mozilla Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome 37 or higher
- Alternatives: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari 7 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
- Adobe Flash 11 or higher
TopicsBasic Security+Legal aspects of security work+Security communications+Response to emergencies and safety hazards
- Noncommissioned security officers in the State of Texas
- Any person wishing to pursue noncommissioned security officer certification
Law Enforcement and Security Training
Phone: (979) 845-6677 | Tollfree: (800) 423-8433
- After registering online for this course, you will receive an email with instructions for getting started. If you do not receive a confirmation within one hour, please contact us at (979) 845-6677or email@example.com
- If paying by purchase order or check please fill out the required registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (979) 862–2788.
- Refunds are not available for eLearning courses, nor may the course be transferred from one customer to another.