The Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service (TEEX) is dedicated to serving the needs of its customers through training, technical assistance and emergency response services. A member of The Texas A&M University System, TEEX provides training and technical assistance to more than 180,000 individuals each year from all 50 states, five U.S. territories, the District of Columbia and 73 countries.
As a TEEX customer, you should expect us to maintain our commitment to developing a highly skilled and educated workforce that enhances the public safety, health and economic growth of the state through the continued provision of training, technical assistance and emergency response.
Customer Service Standards
TEEX staff will:
- Properly identify themselves when contacted by you
- Answer all your inquiries with respect and courtesy
- Provide you with prompt and accurate information
- Direct you, when necessary, to the appropriate personnel
All TEEX facilities will provide:
- Reasonable access, as required by law
- Accurate signage to the facilities
- Clean, well-lit and suitable space for the intended purpose
When communicating with you, TEEX resolves to:
- Provide updated employee telephone listings and/or email addresses
- Promote TEEX
- Provide straight-forward telephone access for inquiries
- Minimize the time you spend on hold and quickly transfer calls to the appropriate personnel
- Reply promptly to questions, inquiries and complaints
Visitors to our Web site can expect:
- Prominently-displayed information regarding the Web site and about agency's locations
- Current information about, and/or links to, programs, services and events
- A user-friendly Web site with easy-to-read pages and instructions
- Customer service contact information
Our customers will experience:
- Offices and centers with personnel capable of providing efficient service and accurate information
- Response times appropriate for all inquiries or questions
- The opportunity to provide feedback after every TEEX delivery of products and services
TEEX will provide:
- Quality curriculum, classroom materials, publications, brochures and other print materials that are complete, up-to-date and accurate in their content
- Materials that have been reviewed for editorial quality and publication standards
- Customer service contact information displayed on printed materials
TEEX Customer Service Representative
- Haven't been satisfied with the service you've received
- Can't find the person you need
- Need help to resolve a problem
- want to suggest a way for us to improve our service
- or just don't know what to do next
Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service
PO Box 40006
College Station, Texas 77842-4006
FAX: (979) 458-6822
If you have a problem or a suggestion on how we can improve our customer service, please:
- Contact us through our
toll-free telephone numbers, email, Web site or mail service. Contact names, addresses, telephone and facsimile numbers for filing complaints are prominently displayed on the Web site, brochures, student evaluation surveys, and any related materials.
- Explain the nature of your complaint or suggestion. Your complaint will be handled professionally and courteously.
- Within 72 hours, we will respond to let you know the steps we are taking to resolve your complaint.
- After your complaint has been fully resolved, you will receive a written response confirming the resolution.
If you are not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint, please contact the TEEX Customer Service Representative listed above.
No individual will, on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age or disability, be excluded from participation in, or be denied the benefit of, or be subjected to discrimination under any Texas A&M University System program or activity.
If you feel that you are being discriminated against, please contact the TEEX Human Resources Office at (979) 458-6801 or at
HR@teex.tamu.edu. We will be glad to assist you.
TEEX Title IX Coordinator
Mr. Brian Payne
Director of Human Resources
Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service
200 Technology Way
College Station, Texas 77845
Phone: (979) 458-6801
Fax: (866) 250-9150
Information regarding TEEX training courses or specific events is distributed through course brochures, TEEX Web site,
email subscription, fax (on request) and by
toll-free telephone. To request information, please contact one of our
toll-free numbers listed on this website.