9P4130 – 11.00 Hours
TEEX-Internet Moodle Campus
Texas A&M University Systems Building
College Station, TX 77845
To Be Announced
12:01 AM Tuesday, December 01, 2020
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
This 11-hour online Computer-Based Training course component is intended to provide Urban Search and Rescue (US&R) Task Force personnel with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform logistics functions for a US&R team during a disaster or a planned event. You will learn the essential requirements of providing support, re-supply, transportation, sustainment, and maintenance of an equipment cache. Upon completion of the CBT component, you will be able to take part in the Instructor-Led Training (ILT) component of the Logistics Specialist course.
This course is the prerequisite course that must be completed before students can attend the Logistics Specialist – ILT, which is a 32-hour face-to-face course taught over four days.
The Logistics Specialist – ILT course code is 9P4131. Click here to register in the Logistics Specialist – ILT.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
In order to complete this course, you must have:
- Internet connection (broadband connection recommended)
- A current web browser (i.e., Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari, etc.) To prevent issues during your online class, be sure that your web browser is updated to the latest version available.
- Current versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash loaded on your computer.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Module 1 – FEMA US&R Logistics Specialist Administrative Requirements
- Module 2 – FEMA US&R Cache
- Module 3 – FEMA US&R Cache Transportation
- Module 4 – Establishing the Base of Operations
- Module 5 – FEMA US&R Logistics Specialist Forms
- Final Exam
- Search and Rescue Personnel
- State Urban Search and Rescue Personnel
- Structural Collapse Response Personnel
- Fire Department Responders
- Law Enforcement Personnel
- Emergency Medical Services Personnel
- County/State/Federal Responders
- National Guard and DOD Personnel
- Public Health and Health Care Workers
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 0.40 CEUs
TEEX is the National Contract Training Provider for the FEMA National US&R System and this course was developed under contract for US&R personnel.