ARE110 – 16.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
The South Texas Fire Investigator Seminar (STFIS) Area School is held each Fall at South Padre Island, Texas and is sponsored by the South Texas Fire Investigators Association and the Texas Chapter International Association of Arson Investigators. Various fire and arson topics are offered and vary from year to year.
Typically there are no prerequisites although some specific course(s) may have requirements. Consult the appropriate flyer at teex.org/extension
Course Completion Requirements
Participant Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements.
- National speakers, Authors and Lectures
- Standards for Professional Qualifications
- Fire Analysis
- Thermometry and Thermodynamics
- Explosion Dynamics
- Electricity and Electrical System
- Arc fault mapping
- Analytical Tools and Failure Analysis
- Fire Protection Systems
All emergency and crisis response personnel.