ARE127 – 20.00 Hours
|Details||02/17/23 – 02/19/23||Edinburg, TX||FP ARE127 54||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
This vehicle extrication course meets or exceeds the requirements for NFPA 1006 Standards for Technical Rescuer Professional Qualification, Vehicle Rescuer – Level 1. The course includes classroom lecture and hands on training. The main focus of the course is Incidents involving common passenger vehicles.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- PPE / SCBA must be NFPA-approved. See the Student Safety Manual to review PPE requirements for level 5. No wildland gear will be allowed.
Participant Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements.
- PPE Requirements
- Techniques & Safety Procedures
- Vehicle Stabilization
- Patient Access
All emergency and crisis personnel and towing operators.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- Texas Commission on Fire Protection (TCFP)
- State Firefighters’ and Fire Marshals’ Association of Texas (SFFMA)