AWR353 – 2.00 Hours
TEEX-Internet Moodle Campus
Texas A&M University Systems Building
College Station, TX 77845
12:01 AM Saturday, February 01, 2020
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 541-7149 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
Using the Community Cyber Security Maturity Model to Develop a Cyber Security Program will introduce students to the DHS-supported Community Cyber Security Maturity Model (CCSMM) which can be used as a guide for communities and states in developing their own
CCSMM-consistent cyber security programs. Students will learn what is required to develop a coordinated,
sustained, and viable community cyber security program and resources available to assist in improving awareness, information sharing, policies, and plans.
was developed by the University of Texas at San Antonio Center for
Infrastructure Assurance and Security through the DHS/FEMA Homeland Security
National Training Program.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- Current browser (i.e., Internet Explorer or, Firefox, Safari)
- To prevent issues during your online course, please be sure that your web browser is updated to the latest version.
- Pop-ups must be enabled.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or higher
- Adobe Flash 220.127.116.11 or higher
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Broadband connection recommended.
- Introduction to the Community Cyber Security Maturity Model
- Community Cyber Security Maturity Model In-depth
- Roadmap for Model Implementation
- Community Cyber Security Model Resources
leaders, network/security personnel and those individuals involved in
developing or maintaining plans used for and throughout the community.
- For DHS/FEMA Funded Courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 541-7149