CEL301 – 40.00 Hours
|Details Buttons||Dates||Location||Class||Price||Register Buttons|
|02/12/24 – 02/16/24||Bryan, TX||IS CEL301 15||$1800.00||Register|
|04/08/24 – 04/12/24||Bryan, TX||IS CEL301 16||$1800.00||Register|
|05/13/24 – 05/17/24||Bryan, TX||IS CEL301 17||$1800.00||Register|
|06/24/24 – 06/28/24||Bryan, TX||IS CEL301 18||$1800.00||Register|
|07/22/24 – 07/26/24||Bryan, TX||IS CEL301 19||$1800.00||Register|
|08/19/24 – 08/23/24||Bryan, TX||IS CEL301 20||$1800.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
SPRAT Level 1, 2, and 3 Certification is designed to provide an overview of the skills required to successfully complete Society of Processional Rope Access Technicians (SPRAT) Level 1, 2, or 3 certification. This course consists of four days of hands-on technique practice followed by one day of instruction for evaluation and a practical exam.
Our Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians (SPRAT) training is eligible for use of VA Education Benefits.
NOTE: Only SPRAT Level 1 training is eligible.
SPRAT Level 1, 2, and 3 Certification consists of the following three courses:
- SPRAT Level 1 Certification
- SPRAT Level 2 Certification – Can be taken six months after Level 1 certification AND 500 hours accrued
- SPRAT Level 3 Certification – Can be taken six months after Level 2 certification AND 500 hours accrued
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to perform respective level 1, 2, or 3 SPRAT tasks.
Level 1 – Must be 18 years of age
Level 2 & 3 – Must provide SPRAT log book on the first day of class and evaluation day
In order to receive full credit for this course, attendance is crucial. To receive a Certificate of Completion, the participant must:
- Attend 100% of the course
- Sign attendance roster each day of class
- Sign affidavit agreeing to SPRAT Evaluation Committee policies on day of practical examination
- Complete and pass the final written and practical examinations
- Complete the end-of-course evaluation
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
- Climbing Equipment
- Specific Level Tasks
- Level Tasks Review
- Written and Practical Exams
- End-of-Course Activities
This course is designed for:
- Tower Technicians
- Law enforcement
- Wind turbine technicians
- Oil industry personnel
- Window washers
- SWAT/dynamic entry personnel
- Ski lift inspection and repair personnel
- Amusement park repair personnel
- Dam inspectors