EOT225 – 32.00 Hours
TEEX-Internet Moodle Campus
Texas A&M University Systems Building
College Station, TX 77845
08:00 AM Sunday, March 01, 2020
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 423-8433 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
Working with hazardous materials in a safe and responsible manner ensures the health of workers and mitigates danger. This blended-learning course educates UXO Technicians and provides awareness of potential hazards encountered at hazardous waste cleanup operation sites. Upon completing this course, participants will be aware of the purpose and limitations of safety equipment and ensure workers safely avoid or escape dangerous situations.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) requirements Hazardous Materials Course #3806.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- Must be enrolled in the UXO Technician Level I course
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- OSHA physical examination in accordance with 29 CFR §1910.120 and 29 CFR §1910.134
- Hazardous substances
- Information Resources
- Personal Protective Clothing (PPE)
- Regulatory overview
- Students scheduled to attend the UXO Technician Level I course
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 40.00 hours – Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
This course is a blended-learning course requiring the student to complete not only the online portion of training but a short classroom module as well. Once the student has completed the online portion of training, they will be given directions for completion of the remaining classroom exercise. Once all classroom exercises have been successfully completed, the student will submit the signed completer form to TEEX. Following submission of the form, the student will then be awarded a printed certificate of completion.
Institute for Law Enforcement and Protective Services Excellence
Phone: (979) 845-6677 | Toll-Free: (800) 423-8433
- Credit Card – Complete online registration or call (979) 845-6677
- Purchase Order – Complete registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (979) 862-2788
- Check – Complete registration form and mail to: TEEX – LAW, P.O. Box 40006, College Station, TX 77842
- If paying by purchase order or check, please fill out the required registration form and send to email@example.com or fax to (979) 862-2788.