EOT239 – 40.00 Hours
TEEX- ILEPSE – RELLIS Campus
1500 4th Street
Bryan, TX 77807
08:00 AM Monday, June 01, 2020
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 423-8433 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
Having the proper knowledge and skills to operate heavy equipment is important to ensure safety in the work environment. This course provides participants with the basic skills required to safely operate a backhoe and forklift in a UXO field environment. Participants will learn safety, operation, and maneuverability of two common pieces of equipment used in the UXO field of work. This program is geared toward UXO technicians who may be tasked to stack or unearth buried ordnance items. Heavy emphasis is placed on safety and is designed to meet OSHA, ANSI, and ASME requirements as well as provides instruction in industry standard consensus practice.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) requirements Hazardous Materials Course #3806.
Please fax documents to (979) 862-2788 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks prior to class start date. Students will be contacted via email to
confirm approval and admittance into course.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. The course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example, a field exercise that cannot be missed.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Participants in a TCOLE credit course must complete the class in its entirety to receive TCOLE credit.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 4.00 CEUs
- Course delivery will be held at the TEEX Unexploded Ordnance Range and Search Grids
- Post 9/11 GI Bill Benefits®
- For information contact Veteranservices@teex.tamu.edu or call (877) 833-9638
Institute for Law Enforcement and Protective Services Excellence
Phone: (979) 845-6677 | Toll-Free: (800) 423-8433
- Credit Card – Complete online registration or call (979) 845-6677
- Purchase Order – Complete registration form and send to email@example.com or fax to (979) 862-2788
- Check – Complete registration form and mail to: TEEX – LAW, P.O. Box 40006, College Station, TX 77842
- If paying by purchase order or check, please fill out the required registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (979) 862-2788.