FSA300 – 1.00 Hours
TEEX-Internet Moodle Campus
Texas A&M University Systems Building
College Station, TX 77845
12:01 AM Saturday, February 01, 2020
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 423-8433 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
This online course prepares participants to be able to identify and select proper tools and equipment used by different law enforcement personnel. Participants will learn about the twelve different equipment categories, how to properly clean and store equipment, and how to use personal protection equipment to protect against biological hazards while tying together all information into practical activities.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) requirements for Texas Forensic Science Academy Tools and Equipment course #667370.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- The mandatory completion/duration period for this eCourse is 45 days from the time of registration.
- Participants will have three attempts to pass the final examination.
- To complete this course, you are required to have a computer with internet access.
Online Course Technical Requirements
- Broadband Internet Connection Using Current Browser – Microsoft Edge is not a supported browser
Recommended: Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome 65 or higher
Alternatives: Mozilla Firefox 57 or higher, Safari 10 or higher
- Apple Quicktime Player 10 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
- Adobe Flash 28 or higher
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Equipment Categories
- Cleaning and Storage of Tools and Equipment
- Personal Protection Equipment
Law enforcement and non-commissioned personnel assigned to
investigative tasks and duties such as crime scene investigators, fire
investigators, detectives, medicolegal death investigators and patrol officers
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 0.1 CEUs
- 1.00 hours – Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- After registering online for this course, you will receive an email with instructions for getting started. If you do not receive a confirmation within one hour, please contact us at (979) 845-6677 or email@example.com.
- Refunds are not available for eLearning courses, nor may a course be transferred from one customer to another.
Institute for Law Enforcement and Protective Services Excellence
Phone: (979) 845-6677 | Toll-Free: (800) 423-8433
Refunds are not available for online courses, nor may the course be transferred from one customer to another.