LET320 – 4.00 Hours
TEEX-Internet Moodle Campus
Texas A&M University Systems Building
College Station, TX 77845
John T McNew III
12:01 AM Saturday, February 01, 2020
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 423-8433 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- The mandatory completion/duration period for this eCourse is 45 days from the registration.
- To complete this course you are required to have a computer with internet access.
- Broadband internet connection
- Current browser
- Recommended: Mozilla Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome 37 or higher
- Alternatives: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari 7 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
- Adobe Flash 11 or higher
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and or end of course exam.
- Basics of Objective Jail Classification
- Minimum Jail Standards
- Intake Screening
- Classification Assessments
- Classification Audits
- Discipline, Complaints, and Grievances
- The Point Additive System and Decision Tree Model
- Agencies responsible for correctional facilities (specifically prisons and jails)
- Jail administrators, jailers/detention officers, criminal justice system planners, and other officials involved in criminal justice system issues
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 4.00 hours – Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- After registering online for this course, you will receive an email with instructions for getting started. If you do not receive a confirmation within one hour, please contact us at (979) 845-6677 or email@example.com.
- Refunds are not available for eLearning courses, nor may the course be transferred from one customer to another.
Visit the TCJS website to learn more about the Texas Commission on Jail Standards.