LET581 – 24.00 Hours
TEEX-Internet Moodle Campus
Texas A&M University Systems Building
College Station, TX 77845
12:01 AM Sunday, March 01, 2020
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 423-8433 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
Field training officers provide one-on-one learning and mentoring in the real-world environment. This online course provides participants with the tools necessary to become an effective field training officer. Any agency desiring to restructure a field training program or build a new program will find this course immensely beneficial.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) requirements Field Training Officer course #3702.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- This course must be completed within a 60 day time period. The completion period begins once course registration has taken place.
- To complete this course you are required to have a computer with internet access.
- Broadband internet connection
- Current browser
- Recommended: Mozilla Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome 37 or higher
- Alternatives: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari 7 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
- Adobe Flash 11 or higher
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Evaluation of trainees and termination procedures
- Forms and documentation
- Field training officer program liabilities
- Field training officer responsibilities and duties
- Program construction
- Remedial training and teaching techniques
- Public safety personnel that use any form of field training program to train and/or evaluate the progress of newly hired employees
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 24.00 hours – Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- After registering online for this course, you will receive an email with instructions for getting started. If you do not receive a confirmation within one hour, please contact us at (979) 845-6677 or email@example.com.
Institute for Law Enforcement and Protective Services Excellence
Phone: (979) 845-6677 | Toll-Free: (800) 423-8433
- Credit Card – Complete online registration or call (979) 845-6677
- Purchase Order – Complete registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (979) 862-2788
- Check – Complete registration form and mail to: TEEX – LAW, P.O. Box 40006, College Station, TX 77842
- Refunds are not available for eLearning courses, nor may the course be transferred from one customer to another.