LET670 – 16.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, this course can be scheduled to meet your specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Institute for Law Enforcement and Protective Services Excellence at (800) 423-8433 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
Learn the individual responsibilities of each member within a Forced Cell Movement Team. Team techniques will be taught to safely extract non-compliant inmates from a cell while using the minimum amount of force necessary.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) requirements Cell Extraction and Insertion Course #667367.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Physical participation is required and participants must be in good physical condition. Participants should wear clothing appropriate for defensive tactics training.
attendance is an essential part of the education process, and participants in
TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. The
course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a
component of successful course completion. During the course, your
instructor will review any additional attendance requirement, for example a
field exercise that cannot be missed.
- Physiological Responses to Stress
- Pain Compliance Techniques
- Impact and Stunning Blows
- Joint Locks and Grounding Techniques
- Forced Cell Movement in a Correctional Setting
- Jail staff responsible for inmate oversight and control within a jail facility
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 1.6 CEUs
- 16.00 hours – Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- If paying by purchase order or check, please fill out the required registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (979) 862-2788
Institute for Law Enforcement and Protective Services Excellence
Phone: (979) 845-6677 | Toll-Free: (800) 423-8433