LNG105 – 1.50 Hours
Live Online Instructor-Led Training
Bobbi J. Reeves
10:00 AM Friday, May 29, 2020
Central Daylight Time (CDT)
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
The Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Workshop 1: Production, Usage and Safety, live Zoom, provides you with an introduction to what LNG is, how it is made, what it’s common uses are, and how safe of a product it is in comparison to other hydrocarbons. This is a live online instructor-led training that provides for an interactive discussion and allows questions and answers as the information is presented.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Workshop participation is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX Zoom are expected to actively listen and participate. At the beginning of the workshop, your instructor will review any additional participation requirements.
In order to complete this course, you must have:
- internet connection (Broadband connection recommended)
- current web browser (i.e., Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, etc.) To prevent issues during your live zoom be sure that your web browser is updated to the latest version available.
- current versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash
- This course cannot be done on a mobile phone.
- LNG production/natural gas product
- Everyday uses of natural gas
- Safety of LNG in comparison to other hydrocarbon products
- Safety within LNG facilities
- General public/individuals that use natural gas in their homes
- Municipal first responders with no previous exposure to LNG
- Environmental, Health and Safety workers
This live zoom is audio based only. There will be no usage of student webcams.
Phone: (979) 845-1158 | Toll-Free: (866) 878-8900
- You may easily register and pay for classes with a credit card, pinless debit, or eCheck.
- Payment is due prior to this live webinar and is nonrefundable after the live zoom has begun.
- If you have any trouble registering through the online registration system please contact Cynthia.firstname.lastname@example.org or 979-845-1152.