MAP106 – 10.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, this course can be scheduled to meet your specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Knowledge Engineering at (800) 541-7149 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
TWI, Training Within Industry, is a dynamic program of hands-on learning and practice, teaching essential skills for supervisors, team leaders, and anyone who directs the work of others from all industries and vocations.
TWI teaches the skills of job instruction, methods improvement, and leadership. In five 2-hour sessions, supervisors not only learn a well-defined and easy-to-implement method for each skill, but bring in actual jobs from their own worksites in a “learn-by-doing” approach that is efficient and effective. Each module is presented by certified instructors using the proven TWI methodology ensuring the quality standards for each training class.
To support a continuous improvement, environment workers need to develop the skills represented in these three modules. By doing so, TWI provides an immediate return on investment for companies by utilizing the productive potential of their employees.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Develop a flexible workforce and train employees through standardized best practices
- Effectively break down a job and deliver instruction for individual tasks
- Develop and deliver training in structured fashion to foster process stability
- Prepare operator to learn, give proper demonstration from a breakdown, observe operator perform the task, and taper off coaching with proper follow up
- Observe benefits: reduced training time, less scrap and rework, fewer accidents, and increased job satisfaction