NFA065 – 15.00 Hours
|Details||02/08/23 – 02/09/23||Huntsville, TX||FP NFA065 605||Register|
|Details||02/09/23 – 02/10/23||Corinth, TX||FP NFA065 601||Register|
|Details||02/23/23 – 02/24/23||Floresville, TX||FP NFA065 606||Register|
|Details||03/18/23 – 03/19/23||Campbell, TX||FP NFA065 608||Register|
|Details||03/23/23 – 03/24/23||Harlingen, TX||FP NFA065 604||Register|
|Details||04/05/23 – 04/06/23||Dallas, TX||FP NFA065 611||Register|
|Details||04/26/23 – 04/27/23||Tyler, TX||FP NFA065 607||Register|
|Details||05/10/23 – 05/11/23||Athens, TX||FP NFA065 612||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
This course is intended to serve as a vehicle to share proven incident management strategies and practices, as well as to enhance teamwork and coordination among all response agencies’ officers directly responsible for emergency response to a Weapon of Mass Destruction (WMD)/terrorism incident or other Incident of national significance. The course is specifically intended for those emergency response personnel who have duties that require they be directly involved in incident management or command at either a field Incident Command Post (ICP) or in a city, county, or regional Emergency Operations Center (EOC).
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Participants Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
To meet NFA attendance requirements, participants must complete each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam. Exceptions may be discussed with lead instructor.
We recommend that you complete the following online training prior to attending this course:
- ICS-100 Introduction to Incident Command System, ICS-100
- ICS-200 ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- ICS-300 Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents
- ICS-700 National Incident Management System (NIMS) An Introduction
- ICS-800 National Response Framework, An Introduction
- Fundamental review of command and general staff
- Major and/or complex incident/event management
- Area Command
- Multi-Agency Coordination Systems (MACS)
This course is available to all emergency and crisis response personnel.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
Note: Live Online Instructor-Led (webinar) courses are not eligible for TCOLE credit.
- Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- Texas Commission on Fire Protection (TCFP)
- State Firefighters’ and Fire Marshals’ Association of Texas (SFFMA)
To request this class in your jurisdiction or department, please use the Emergency Services Training Institute (ESTI) Extension Course Request Form.
To request admission to an already-scheduled course, call the contact person listed in this course schedule. This will allow the course host to provide appropriate numbers of participant manuals.
All extension courses are classroom only.