RES010 – 24.00 Hours
|Details||07/05/23 – 07/07/23||College Station, TX||FP RES010 2||$1000.00||Register|
|Details||11/01/23 – 11/03/23||College Station, TX||FP RES010 3||$1000.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
This course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively utilize an aerial ladder in technical rescue operations.
This course is 24 hours long.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive a TEEX Certificate of Completion.
Rope I or equivalent training.
Course Completion Requirements
Must participate in class discussions and activities.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed
Due to the nature of this training, the following courses/items are recommended:
- Appropriate driver’s license as determined by department
- Rope II or equivalent
- Aerial Ladder Safety in Technical Rescue
- Tip Load Ratings and Applications in Technical Rescue Rigging
- Rigging Differences in Aerial Apparatus Designs (Tower Ladder, Straight Stick, Rear Mount, Mid-Mount, etc.)
- Safe Movement and Operation of Aerial Ladders During Technical Rescue Incidents
- Communications for Technical Rescue Incidents Utilizing Aerial Apparatus
Rescue Training Manager
Phone: (979) 845-6553 | (866) 878-8900
Email: [email protected]